Thursday, October 04, 2007

my name

Okay, I swear I'm not going to post a picture every single time Liam writes something from now on. But it's just so exciting! He's growing so fast, and learning so much -- I never really thought this far ahead. I mean, sure, I think about what they'll be like as teenagers, or as men -- but the little steps they have to take along the way? It's even more fun (and frustrating) than I imagined.

Anyway, today's featured word is Holli. Last night Liam asked if he could write my name, so I wrote it once to show him what it would look like, and he was off to the races. He kind of ran out of room and stacked a couple of letters, but it's still definitely legible.

1 comment:

Miss Val said...

Wow, that is soooo cool! And it's alright w/ me if you want to post every time he pens a single letter. (Being a mom of similar child I'm into this stuff.)