Wednesday, October 24, 2007

max is the cat's meow


Tonight we had a lovely dinner at my mom and dad's house. Homemade chicken and noodles -- just the thing for a cold (!) fall night. Liam was in a crabby mood all evening (and most of the day too, according to his teacher) and refused to let me take any pictures of him, but Max was more obliging. Plus, he was too busy focusing on his new friend to pay much attention to the camera (just the way I like it!). There are new kittens at the farm -- aren't there always new kittens at the farm? -- and Loni was nice enough to bring one inside. I envision this series of pictures in my mind as kind of a flip book: Max Meets the Kitten. And check out Lon -- what a modern girl, texting happily away, yet cuddling her kitten in her pouch like a kangaroo. Aww.




1 comment:

Miss Val said...

Or should that be "sock monkey meets kitten"? :-)

Love Max's hat, by the way!