Sunday, October 07, 2007

liam is sad that loni's costume doesn't fit


Liam wants to be a dinosaur for Halloween this year, which I thought would work out perfectly. My mom made a great dinosaur costume for my sister Loni when she was six, then Klaudia wore it when she got big enough, so we thought we'd carry on the tradition. Keep in mind that Loni was SIX when she wore the costume. I was worried that the thing would be too big for him ... but no, when we tried it on, it was too small! He's THREE! His body fit inside just fine, with plenty of room, but the sleeves ended at his elbows and the legs ended at his knees. So it was back to the dinosaur drawing board. My sister Bethany happened to be on her way to Old Navy, and was lucky enough to find one in his size today, so sometime this week we'll go get it from her and try it on. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: