Tuesday, September 11, 2007

max wonders: why me?

Why is it that every time I get a mosquito bite (and I have HUNDREDS, despite that yucky spray stuff that Mom and Dad put on me) it swells up like a big ball? [Ed. note: sorry I couldn't capture the big-ball effect, but that bump over his right eye was easily the size of a super bouncy ball.]


And why is it that I can't try to ride Liam's bike -- even if he's not on it -- without him getting on my back about it?




Nobody lets me do anything around here! They think I'm just a baby, but I'll show them...

1 comment:

Lucky1304 said...

Ah, the glory of being the second-born. Doesn't it just break your heart sometimes? These little ones have so much love to give, and their older siblings just stomp all over their hearts.

I hope that someday my girls will play together enough to make up for all the time I am currently spending breaking up fights. I'm like the bouncer guy on the Jerry Springer show!

Natalie