Friday, September 28, 2007

liam writes his name!

For the past couple of weeks, Liam has been bringing home his daycare papers with his name written on them. Clearly it's a child's writing, but which child? Last night I put it to the test and asked Liam to write his name for me. I think he did a pretty good job, considering he's only 3 years and 3 months old! He's having a little trouble with the lowercase a -- he's using the circle-and-stick method, but he's putting the "stick" in a different place each time. But he's got the spelling down, and the other letters are pretty recognizable. There's video of the event below -- click on the picture, which will take you to the video. I recorded it so Mike could see it when he got home. Then I spent hours last night trying to post it onto the blog, with absolutely no success. So please go take a look, and if the video stuff ever starts working again, I'll post it directly.

2007-9-27-1

No comments: