Thursday, May 31, 2007

max-n-cheese

The mischief continues. At naptime today I went to play Max's sleep music (sort of a rhythmic throbbing that's supposed to mimic the womb sounds) only to find the CD in the player upside-down. So I flipped it over and tried to play it -- which is when I discovered that they had scratched and smudged it so badly that it wouldn't play at all! Also for some inexplicable reason Max decided that the best use of his lunch was as a shoe-filler. And even as I type this, Mike is dropping the f-bomb in the kitchen because Max bit him. I've tried everything to distract them from evil-doing. This morning we took Liam to the dentist, then spent more than an hour playing in the park, took a walk, went shopping to get a gift for the new baby upstairs (welcome, Talia!), but nothing can veer them from their mission.


No comments: