Monday, May 07, 2007

the end of the weekend

We're all plum worn out. Liam and Max are getting used to driving back and forth between our residences now. Saturday Liam asked me if we could drive by the Loop on our way back home. Or, as he says it, the Yoop. He loves to drive by and see all the big buildings. It's too bad that by the time Sunday afternoon rolled around and we were on our way home, both of them were conked out from a morning of fun playing (and having sand fights) with their cousins at Aunt Janis's house. I was feeling pretty worn out and toothless too (of all things, I bit into some sticky French toast, and pulled out one of my crowns!), but I did take this lovely image of the boys going down Lake Shore Drive to illustrate how we're all feeling lately. Don't worry, we were at a stop light!

No comments: