Tuesday, November 06, 2007

so long, story time

Tonight was our final story time. All the kids were a little off -- maybe they knew something was up? Anyway, I've really enjoyed taking the boys there over the past six weeks, and I think we'll sign up again in January when the winter session starts. If by some miracle Mike can join us, all the better.

So with the success of story time, I'm inspired to get the boys more involved in activities. What do you think, readers? Swim lessons? Gymnastics? (Lon, do the boys do gymnastics too?) Foreign language? Yoga? Piano? Put your suggestions in the comments section.

[This is totally a joke. As much as I liked story time, it really stretched my resources at times. But I'd love to hear your suggestions -- crazy as you want to make them.]

1 comment:

Miss Val said...

I vote for swimming lessons! In the spring/summer. That's what I hope to do for Tyler, but with a new baby on the way I'm not sure how to manage it.

Oh, hey, if you teach them Spanish and I teach Tyler Spanish they can practice together! Yeah, right!

Not so sure about gymnastics. What would they do to your house with their new skills???

Heh heh heh...