Thursday, August 06, 2020

covid diary: day 150

 Everything's fine. Max's surgery went well. He's got a half cast for a week, and then he'll get a full cast for at least a month (he's thinking of getting a hot pink one). Tennis practice continues apace. School starts next week.

I've got a hundred deadlines in the next week and there's only one me, so don't expect to hear from me for a while. It'll be a media blackout too, because there's no time for anything but getting down to business. Who knows? Mike might update you in his inimitable style ... but I wouldn't count on it.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of our employees of the month, who will probably be the only ones checking to see that I haven't keeled over at my desk while Mike is at work. The kids *might* notice ... but only if one of them needs a ride or wants my Amazon password so they can buy something.

The ones who love me best.


No comments: