Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the week in pictures


Well, the second part of the week, anyway. We had soccer practice Thursday, then went out to dinner with my family on Friday (as you can tell, the boys were in rare form). Mike also took Max to get a haircut on Friday, but you can barely tell in these pics; I'll have to post some soon to capture the cuteness. Saturday morning, Mike and Liam had a little pre-game power struggle, which resulted in a win for Mike (shocking!) and a sulk fest for Liam (warming up for the game by kicking the ball around with his arms crossed and a giant scowl on his face). Things got better as the game progressed, and the rest of the weekend went fairly smoothly. The boys and I went to a pancake breakfast at my dad's fire station Sunday morning, where they chowed down on pancakes, sausage, and eggs, and we spent the rest of the afternoon running errands and hanging out at home. A fairly busy weekend, but we still had time to relax and unwind, which we (at least the adults) needed.







1 comment:

Miss Val said...

Holli, that B&W close-up pic of you and Max is the sweetest thing ever. Better than macaroni and cheese, and I know what I'm talking about!