Monday, December 17, 2007

snowy week



These pictures are from Sunday morning. We got a whole bunch of snow on Saturday, and a few more inches after I took the pictures. Yikes!

Friday night the boys and I went over to my parents' to hang out for a little while. I forgot the camera, which is too bad because the boys really got into the spirit of the season helping Yami and Papaw decorate their tree.

Saturday morning the four of us went to the grocery store to stock up before the storm hit, then to the boys' favorite place, the hardware store, where we got new fan lights for the bathroom (our current project). Other than that, we spent the whole weekend inside, trying to find fun things for the boys to do and watching enough Dora, Diego, and Blue's Clues to make our heads explode. I worked some more on the awful bathroom ceiling, and I think the room is finally ready to paint. I'm not sure if I'm going to reach my goal of having it done by Christmas, but it'll go down to the wire. So, visitors, if you come to our house and you don't like the torn-up aspect of most of it, too bad. We've worked hard on this house and come a long way in just six months!

No comments: