Sunday, July 10, 2016

kayak fiends

You would think we never do anything else, right? Lately it seems that way. But yesterday I worked for about 10 hours, so my reward was a morning out on the water (minus Liam, who pulled some muscles jumping around at SkyZone yesterday with Uncle Craig for his late birthday present). This time Henry and Max wanted to try their own kayaks, Mike reluctantly got one of his own, and Jimmy and Gracie decided to join us. Verdict? Mike is (still) not a fan of being out on the water, Max thinks it was just okay, and the rest of us LOVED it. Plus I got smart this time and left my phone in the car, bringing only my new waterproof camera (attached to a floatie just in case!) to test it out. Unfortunately, it's back to the grind for me for the rest of the day, with long hours for the rest of the week. It's okay, though; I know there's a reward in my future.










No comments: