Tuesday, September 30, 2008

politics part 2: endorsement time

my editor noted that my previous political post did not include an endorsement of a presidential candidate. so let me just say, for the record, i enthusiastically endorse:


here's something i found a while ago. somebody made it after mccain misspoke during a speech, stating that he would "veto any beer." i am strongly pro-beer, and anyone standing on an anti-beer platform will not get my vote.


Editor's Note: Despite the somewhat humorous mention of beer, you know that Mike is serious about this. Nothing else has ever prompted him to post twice in a row, particularly without any "encouragement" from me. --Holli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That particular McCain "misspeak" (come on now, it's hard to talk around that foot with a swollen cheek) had escaped me. I'm so glad that it is now brought to my attention, as it may be the deciding factor of my dad's (Gramps) vote. He was on the fence, but the threat of a beer veto should not only push him off, it should propel him right in the booth to push the D button with a vengence.