Tuesday, September 16, 2008

kittehs!


There are new kittens at my parents' house, and Liam and Max love to go see them. We visited the kittehs last weekend, and saw them again tonight, when we stopped by after a trip to Bethany's house to wish her a happy birthday. The pictures are from last weekend. The idea is the same, although this time Liam wasn't wearing his superhero cape (I'm not specifying Superman here because I'm pretty sure that the black cape belonged at one time to a Batman costume, so I'll just stick with the generic "superhero"). So far the kittens have no fear of the boys, although I'm sure that they'll learn with time (or maybe Greta and Dora are just anomalies). The first time we saw them, Liam begged and pleaded to be allowed to take one of them home. My response: "Ask your father." So far, Liam hasn't gathered up the courage to ask, and I won't complain if it stays that way. Two is enough. Besides, I'm supposed to have a big allergy patch test this winter (Why wait? Because you can't sweat for the whole 48 hours, apparently) because the doctor suspects that I might have some allergies (other than the normal seasonal ones). We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, I guess, but in the meantime, it's probably best not to introduce any more pets to the luxurious indoor conditions here.



No comments: