Saturday, March 03, 2007

back-scratchin' bubble blower

Liam has decided that Max, like his mother, is too tense. So last night he chased him down and insisted on scratching his back:



Although he was initially skeptical, Max got into the act pretty quickly.



And then we brought out the bubbles. Max saw his first bubbles while in the hospital, and he really liked them, so ever since I've been looking for some bubbles to buy them. Everywhere I went I found things like Super Bubble Wands (3 feet long) or ExtraStrong Bubble Vials (that go on keychains), but no plain old bubbles. You know, the kind with the wand in the bottle? Then finally I found them yesterday at Walgreens with the Easter stuff.
The verdict? "I love bubbles!" shouted Liam.



"Thank you," added Max. (It's his new word. More on that later.)



And then Liam got into the act. After a few tries and some frustration, he finally blew some bubbles of his own.

No comments: