Thursday, March 12, 2020

covid diary: day 2

I have been super worried about Liam going to the state speech meet, and now I'm super relieved that it's been canceled. I know he's disappointed and upset, but I'd rather have him be disappointed and upset than potentially bring home something other than a trophy. He and all the kids still have so much to be proud of this season!

This coronavirus thing is no joke, friends. We've been reading about hotspots around the world, especially in Italy. The choices the doctors have had to make, that they will have to keep making, are terrifying. I want all my chicks at home in the nest, and I want to keep them all safe and do our part to keep everyone else a little safer too.

In non-pandemic news: Max matched his outfit to his dog today.


No comments: