Saturday, May 25, 2019

estate sale!

Friends, we have an estate sale convert. Henry accompanied me and my mom to an estate sale this morning, and he found treasure beyond his wildest dreams, including this giant glass turtle. He also got a lovely antique pen set for $2 that I then had to spend $18 to buy a replacement ink cartridge for, but really, what price can you put on TRUE LOVE?


Anyway, I managed to find a little something for myself in the process, AND it was half off. I wanted to go on the first day because there were a ton of the presentation Fiesta pieces I love (pitchers, carafes, etc.), but alas, I had to work. I can't believe nobody snatched up this beauty on the first day. Their loss! It's already cleaned up and on display on the bookshelves in the library.



Bonus: Alliums might be my new favorite flowers. Look at them against this blue blue sky and tell me you're not in love with them too. Go on, try.




No comments: