Thursday, November 02, 2017

we pose prettily

Sunday was picture day around these parts! I have been meaning to get the boys' pictures taken for a long time now  our last photos were in December 2015. This time, I decided to coordinate with my siblings so we could get new cousin pictures taken for my parents for Christmas. We also got a bunch of group pictures and a nice mix of family and individual shots (Bethany, J, and Lon also had pictures taken with their kids/significant others/pets, but I'll let them post those on their own platforms). Bethany's friend Charman was our photographer (she also took our pictures last time; she's great!), and we had so much fun tromping around in my parents' woods looking for interesting backdrops. I would say we were pretty successful, but you can judge for yourself. Seriously, go on. Judge away.













No comments: