Monday, June 19, 2017

sweet peace

Have I mentioned that my sainted mother (yes, you read that right, both those words in the same sentence!) has been taking one of the boys each week for an overnight at her house? They LOVE being there. They get to run around outside to their hearts' content, and go down to Bethany's house and play with Oliver and help with the other animals, and hang out with Yami. Jack, of course, is a huge draw too. The whole deal really has saved my sanity so far this summer, because amazingly, with one boy gone (no matter which boy is gone), the other two suddenly get along like they've been best friends every day of their lives. Strange but true.

This morning, Max sent me a selfie from the farm. He and Jack have been cuddled on the couch for hours, hanging out and watching some TV. Could they be any more adorable? I think not.


No comments: