Monday, January 23, 2017

today's work challenge


My sister needed a babysitter for the day, so I offered to keep Jack. For the most part, the day went really smoothly because he is such a good baby. He just wanted to be held the whole time, so I ended up working with him on one side of my lap, my laptop on the other side, and one hand free for typing. The only thing that went wrong was when I realized I had a conference call that I had completely forgotten about (my line of work generally doesn't involve conference calls). I joined in the nick of time, only to have one of the women comment that there was A CHILD talking in the background of the call. Whoooooops! I owned up to it, put my end of the call on mute, and everything was smooth sailing from there. THE CHILD and I actually had a really good day!

No comments: