Sunday, July 06, 2014

the very long drive

by Henry


We've seen some pretty amazing and awesome stuff. We started driving with the bikes on our bike trailer, and then we drove for a very, very, very, very, very long time. On the way I saw some people who were pulling a giant elephant statue. I yelled to my mom and dad, "Now those people REALLY know how to pack up a giant elephant statue." We also got happy meals with Mario toys. We finally stopped at a hotel, where we played and swimmed. I liked the hot tub a lot. It got SO hot and it had bubbles. I would switch from the cold pool to the hot tub. It was awesome.



On the second day, we went to look for waterfalls, and I saw a ton of them, because one of them was called Triple Falls, so that was like three waterfalls all in one. Triple score! We had to walk up a really really big hill, then down a whole bunch of stairs to the rocks at the bottom of the waterfalls. I got in trouble for not staying with my mom and dad. But then I got to put my feet in the water at the bottom of the waterfall, and that was amazing and fun, but then Liam found a long stick, and I got to dip the stick into the water, and that was even more fun.


That night, we got to our cottage on Jekyll Island. At our cottage, we have a watermelon and I ate a whole bunch of it, and half of it is still in the fridge, and I'm going to have some more of it for breakfast. Oh, and we went to the beach and we made a sandcastle. And went for a bike ride.

No comments: