Thursday, August 19, 2010

your burning question answered

This summer has really flown by. For me, it's been bookended by surgeries (had my gallbladder out last week) and filled with work, kids, and dog school. I can hardly believe that the pool is already closed for the year and I didn't go a single time. It's still hot and all, but school started for Liam yesterday (first grade!) so officially, the summer is over for us. I haven't blogged as much as I've wanted to, but the truth is that I haven't done anything as much as I wanted to. So now that we're trying to get settled into a new routine, I'm going to set some new goals. Kind of like a New Year's resolution, only not, because I hate those. Anyway, things I want to accomplish:

1. Get Henry moved out of our bedroom (it's time, right?)
2. Find a little bit of time to carve out each week to do things I want to do, and to do them by myself (currently, this stands at 0 hours per week)
3. Train Charlie to walk next to me so that every outing isn't such a nightmare of tangled leash and stuck stroller

Simple goals, right? Well, you would think so anyway. I'll let you know how they go.

No comments: