Thursday, April 24, 2008

liam calls papaw

Liam: Papaw, can we come to your house and fly kites this weekend?

Papaw: I'm not sure, Liam. It might be raining, and it's not a good idea to fly kites in the rain.

L: But Papaw, the Weather Channel says it won't be raining. It's spring now, you know.

P: Well, we'll see. If it's not raining, you can come and fly kites.

L: But the Weather Channel says it won't rain!

P: Okay.

L: If it rains, then we won't fly kites. But I don't think it will, because I saw it on the Weather Channel.

[Note: He doesn't get his Weather Channel obsession from me, though he does come by it honestly. After Liam signed off, I took the phone and my dad understated, "Wow, he really likes the Weather Channel." Yeah, it's like his Bible.]

1 comment:

Miss Val said...

That is so cute! I can't wait till my kids can talk on the phone, too. Recently I called and Liam answered the phone. He's a sweetie, and so smart!