Monday, April 30, 2007

"daddy did it!"

So my mother's big accomplishment for the weekend was to teach Liam that he should say "Daddy did it!" when he burps or passes gas. Apparently she really drilled it into him. I'm working while Mike and the boys are eating in the dining room, and so far I've heard Liam burp and then instantly blame Mike no less than three times. The last time, I also heard Mike tell Liam that he should say "Mommy did it!" instead. I'm pretty sure the rotten blame-tosser doesn't realize that I heard him. Oh, well. On the bright side, Liam isn't quite old enough yet for my mom to teach him how to cross his eyes for his class picture...

Update: Liam's getting creative now. I just heard him burp and then yell "Max did it!" Poor baby.

2 comments:

mike said...

i realized you could hear me. that was the point, of course.

who am i to hog all the fun?

Anonymous said...

I didn't have to drum it into him. He was a more than willing participant. This leads me to believe that Holli, Mike and Max burp and pass gas all day long.xxxooo