Monday, November 13, 2006

a portrait of the artist as a toddler

I'm starting to feel a lot better and doing a lot more with the boys and around the house each day. The bruises are healing, and next week I go in to get my stitches out. Yay!

Liam's newest obsession is waiting until we're distracted and then going for the camera. He's figured out how to turn it on and take pictures (nothing gets by that kid!), and his favorite subject is...himself. So without further ado, here's Liam's first photography show. I think his work shows insight and great promise for such a young age. Wouldn't you agree?






1 comment:

Miss Val said...

These are fantastic! I'm not kidding. Seriously... why don't you frame this set? Someday he may be an artist and he can be proudly embarrased. Or... these might be great for display at his future wedding reception! Man, I'm not kidding. Stop giggling!