Saturday, May 07, 2016

draco malfort

You may have noticed a change in Max in the previous post. That's right, he's gone blonde! It was for a good cause, though. His BFF had a Harry Potter costume birthday party, so Max decided to go ALL IN to be the evil child Draco Malfoy. We already had the wand, which Henry graciously loaned to his brother, so I bought the costume on Amazon (it came with the Death Eater tattoo, how cool!), and then hit the beauty supply to get what I needed to bleach his hair. (Don't worry, I actually called my salon first to see if this was something I should try at home, and Bonnie, the owner, gave me detailed instructions and told me she would be my backup if anything went wrong.) The bleaching part went just fine, but the toning step irritated his scalp a bit, so we washed it out early. He is VERY happy with how it turned out, and now my cousin Jimmy has also started texting me to see if I will bleach HIS hair too (not sure his mom is up for that). So without further ado, here's Max as Draco, along with a couple pictures of the birthday boy himself as The Boy Who Lived.






No comments: