Friday, October 10, 2014

take a hike

It's Mike's birthday, but he had to work tonight (boo!), so the boys and I took some time to roam around one of our favorite places: the park. We've been walking a lot along the Greenway Trail, which is really nice this time of year, but we decided to mix it up a little by exploring the little gully by the park proper -- a place we hadn't been to in a while. I like this part of the park because there are old stone steps (that are slick and probably pretty dangerous) and an old stone bridge (that no longer goes over anything, though I'm pretty sure I remember it going over the creek when I was little) and a little creek. I would really love to live in this part of town, so we could have better access to the trail and parks. Maybe someday...







No comments: