Monday, August 26, 2013

top three places to eat in ocracoke (so far)

By Liam

Hey, everybody, It's me, your favorite poster, Liam! I know you're wondering what this is about, and here it is: I wanted to tell you the best places to eat (I ordered it by the top three).

1. Eduardo's Tacos: I loved the shrimp taco. It had shrimp (of course!), double shell, mango salsa, mangoes, and green mole sauce.

2. Howard's Pub: The clam strips were very good, and so were the scallops. Henry got his dinner on a frisbee, then he kept dropping it on the floor. He also fell off his chair.

3. Candyland: They had waffle cone bowls that we filled up with ice cream, then we went to the condiment stand and got a bunch of condiments. I didn't eat all the ice cream because I didn't like the condiments, but I ate most of the waffle cone.


 Sorry Ocracoke Coffee Shop, you would've been in third if mom bought me some coffee.



No comments: