Tuesday, September 28, 2010

fall-o-ween


Saturday was the Fall-o-Ween Festival at the high school in Walkerton. Liam was on "house arrest" (always, always, always, one of them has to see how far he can push the envelope right before it's time to go somewhere fun!), so Henry, Max, and I went to pick up my mom, and then headed over to check things out. I was worried that Max would be too scared to go on the rides without Liam, and he did seem a little nervous. Luckily for us, we ran into Klaudia's friend Myah, who Max just loves (and vice versa, I think), and she was happy to spend her morning taking Max on ride after ride. He amazed me with how fearless he was -- he even went on the rides designed for older kids! The only rides he didn't go on were two where he didn't meet the height requirement.

Henry seemed fascinated with all the people and things to look at, though he was infinitely more interested in shaking up his cup of milk and laughing about it. Myah even took him for one pass down the bouncy slide -- an experience I'm sure he is eager to avoid for the foreseeable future!




No comments: