Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i know, i know

Definitely not enough posting lately. In my defense, we just got a new computer (yay!!) so I've been spending most of my time archiving and copying things from the old computer so we can put it away until we're ready to install it upstairs for the boys to use (how lucky are they?). We've had the old computer for seven years, so you can imagine how much stuff there is to go through. Hopefully in the next couple of days I'll be finished and can get my office back into shape so I can think again. The current setup is just a little too far over the edge into chaos for me to be comfortable.

On the plus side, I'm so excited that suddenly the blogging thing seems to have really taken off for my family! I started a blog for the extended family last year, as a way for us all to keep up with each other, and in the past week, people other than me have started posting to it. Today's post is all about Klaudia's birthday, which is a source of excitement and confusion for the boys. They're very excited that today is her birthday, but very confused as to why we have to wait "ages" (Liam's term) until her party on Sunday. I think they'll find the waiting to be worthwhile, especially since they'll get to go out to the barn and see the NINE new Great Dane puppies Klaudia's dog Lilly had earlier this week!

No comments: